Index Reservations Cottages RV sites Marina Rates Leases Photos Videos Maps Directions Contacts faq About Snug Harbor About the Delta Historic Delta Fishing News To Do Restaurants
NOTE! We are doing park repairs this spring, so we are not
accepting reservatons for daily reservations for March or April.
Leaseholders are onsite and also staff.
Reservations are required and we do not accept "drop ins" or same-day requests at this time. Check-in after 3:00 PM Check-out by noon
If you want to add a tent site or make other changes to an existing reservation, at least three days prior to arrival, the request must be in writing - fill out the form linked here: Change Request If available, we will add the items like dock space, extra vehicles, and your credit card will be charged. If you want to add persons to your reservation, it must be done in advance and the number of persons allowed per site or cottage is limited, and there is additional cost.
Note that if you make requests for changes when you arrive onsite, the rates are substantially higher (i.e. $25 per person per day) to defray our additional processing costs, and if your request is for more than the maximum per site or Snuggle Inn, it will be declined.
2-night minimum applies to all Snuggle Inn reservations, and the larger homes have 3-night minimum.
See Cancellation Policy
Check-in after 3:00 PM Check-out by noon
If you have trouble using the new online reservation system, please call 916-775-1455 between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and we can talk you through the process.
See our HOW_TO page if you want to see screen shots of how to make a reservation
Note: If you plan to bring pets, especially dogs, you will need to fill out and submit our Pet Form after completing your reservation, and verify your pet is current on his/her shots. Pet rules **No pitbulls or rotweillers are allowed onsite.
Use the green link button if you have general questions about marina
berths, leases or specifics about reservations already confirmed. You
can not make a reservation using this form. Go back to
the yellow button to make a reservation or to check costs and
availability for when you want to visit. Note that the online
system does not create a booking until YOU confirm it so you can check
rates and timing without doing a booking.
Use the blue link button for Lease request or enquiries for extended stay in an RV site or cottage. Note we have annual leases that start in January, or 2-3 month leases for fall or spring months. No short term leases are available for the summer months. See our lease info
Same Day reservation info
Launch & dock packages
Possible extra charges
Overnight guest docks-staying onboard
Lease a site (old reservation system-do not use after 5/30/2016)
Our online reservation system is very easy to use and you can see exactly your basic cost for your reservation simply by entering the dates and number of people coming to visit us. See the video links above or call us if you want us to walk you through using this very easy online reservation system. However, before you make your reservation, please read the following:
1. Please note our reservation and cancellation policy, and our pet policy, which you will have to agree to when making the reservation online.
2. You will need a valid credit card to make a reservation using our online system. We accept Visa or Mastercard. You will also need the address, phone number, zip code for the credit card so have that information ready when making your reservation. If you do not have a credit card, most bank debit cards can function as a credit card. You will also have to state how many persons you plan to bring onsite for the stay, and if you plan to bring any pets. Do NOT use online reservation system for same-day reservations. We need at least 24-48 hours to receive, process and confirm reservations using the online system. All RV and tent sites are charged in full to book the site. Snuggle Inn reservations totalling $1000 or less will be charged in full, but for larger reservations a protion will be charged to book with ballance due 21 days prior to arrival. For summer dates, ballance is due up front to book. Online reservation system booking terms may change so check the online system when making the reservation.
3. When you submit a reservation you will automatically get an email which summarizes your request. However, you do not have a CONFIRMED reservation until we have verified availability (i.e. the unit or site you picked is available the dates you picked), processed your payment and we email you the confirmation summary. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your email server may be blocking receipt of email from the reservation company. Email us if you do not receive a confirmation after 24 hours of when you first made reservation. Please print out the confirmed reservation summary email to bring with you to check in, especially if you plan to arrive after the office is closed. If you entered your own email address wrong, we will not be able to send you the confirmation so double-check your email address when entering it in the form!
4. We accept pets in only some of our Snuggle Inns and in all the RV and tent sites. You DO have to note if you or anyone in your party plans to bring a pet onsite at the time of making your reservation, including those with "companion" pets. However, we do NOT allow pitbulls or rotweillers onsite so please do not allow any of your party to bring those breads onsite. See Pet Policy.
5. For advance summer time reservations, there is a 3 or 4 night minimum, depending on which Snuggle Inn or RV site you select. Closer to the summer months we will accept 2-nighters as fill-ins.
6. When making the reservation, you need to let us know how many persons of any age you plan to bring onsite. Also how many pets. You do not have to add the boats, launch use or dock space to the original reservation request - that can be added later.
7. If you want to arrive early, please note there may be an early arrival fee, if the site or unit is even available for early check-in. Do not arrive onsite prior to check-in time as we have limited parking area and boat docks. Check in after 3:00 pm. Check out by noon.